Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Celebrity Bathroom Sex Scandal at Jacksonville Club for the Gays

A once glittering tranny, whose fading star is almost lost to view was recently busted in a drunken sex stall scandal at a local club for the gays.

When asked why she was in the Wide Stance position in a stall, with a 'helpmate' behind a locked (but not view proof) stall door, the native latin star sputteringly explained:

"Its no surprise that I was in the Wide Stance Stall, on account of my shoulders, she said. With a straight face. (not her own)

You might think it strange, but I often go to the bathroom for inspiration on new costumes and dance moves. Some of my best moves were originally choreographed in Truck Stop Bathrooms in fact. I don't have to explain my art to anyone."

She vehemently denies any memory of any wrongdoing and had no comment regarding the lack of any makeup remaining on her face from the nose down.

Her helpmate was not immediately identified, which leaves Miss Wade to assume that he was a Young Republican.

Details pending.

No comments: