Monday, February 25, 2013

Ride for a Cure

Tonight Hamburger Mary's ! Josh's ride 165 mile bicycle ride for a cure . You all know Miss Wade loves a man in spandex it highlights his Christian parts. I have been asked to anoint the child tonight tonight and give blessing in the name of the father. You know as a good christian woman of the strictest of moral fiber I clutch my pearls in angst. Well the lords work is calling me tonight to Hamburger Marys on Beach Blvd and whee Jesus calls I shall answer. I shall go bless this child as only I can .Who is this child you might ask? Well some of you remember the human slave auction I was forced to partake in . He was the lost soul who I brought to his knees to repent. And now as the Lord sees fit I shall go down on mine in all his glory. The cause is for a 165mile bicycle ride for HIV . When i first heard of this i was like lawd and Jefferson Davis why on gods green earth would anyone hunty wanna do that? If Miss Wade is doing a 165 mile bike ride i better be chased by angry liberals with pit bulls. Upon speaking to this tall fine specimen of the lords work. I agreed to accept he and the will of the father. legs to still shaking i arose to hear of this quest. Its called smart ride a 165 mile bicycle ride for research and a cure for HIV . Each cyclist must raise ea minimum of 1500 to participate . I promptly wrote a 3rd party check on a closed . seriously though to many of our brothers and sisters have fallen . Help myself and Josh raise this money and come cheer him on tonight at Hamburger Marys. Miss Wade

2 comments:

The First Lady of Jax said...

cant wait to be a part of this.

Anonymous said...

i'll be there .