Monday, December 15, 2014

From soap to fame "the Wynonna interview"

Lord and savior Miss Wade has been up to her eye balls in new found fame. Just this week she interviewed Wynonna Judd. Yes you heard right your humble servant of the lord interviewed the 5 time Grammy winner Wynonna Judd. you can find the interview here http://www.metrojacksonville.com/mobile/article/2014-dec-wynonna-judd-interview-with-karrissa-wade . What a fun down to earth diva. I have followed her career from the time I was in vacation bible school. I was awe struck to speak to her. I got the feeling she had heard of my work with the good book. I went back to the den of iniquity ( Florida Theatere ) to see this icon. What a concert . Children if ya ever get the chance to see her . The lord would approve. I only had to clutch my pearls once the entire time as a homeless man approached me for change . This shady character came towards me at the theatere what was a lady to do? I reached in my purse and grabbed my anointed pepper spray blessed by the pastor himself and sprayed generously into the eyes of this man with lust on his mind. He went down like a televangelist caught with a a twelve year old mulatto boy. You can imagine my surprise when it was just a valued member of the theatere staff wanting to usher me to the back to meet Mrs Judd. The man went on and on abut pressing charges. Miss wade doesn't see what the fuss is about . The blast was not as painful as child birth or the sermons at first Baptist. Well luckily I had my good orthopedics on and fled the scene. Keep Miss Wade in your prayers children . She may be writing next post from the Duval correctional facility for wayward women. Until next time my followers in Christ , bless ya bye.

No comments: