Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reflections of a time gone by

Hello kiddies Miss Wade is back . I sit here on a reflection of a time passed. The ever dreaded birthday. A time this old girl never looks forward to . Seems like just yesterday I was leaving the farm . A young doe eyed girl with hopes and dreams. Many people have come and gone in my life . Some to quick and others who stuck around like a bad case of crabs or vaginal discharge . those few who made a impression on my heart as well as my bed , for that I thank , thank you . They say with age comes wisdom . I can see that clearly each time I watch the news and some old lady or man has been scammed. No dears with age comes wrinkles , frequent urination, and the occasional bout of the butt horn (gas). I would love to say I left my mark in this world . I think I have from the traumatized straight guy in the show audience to the unveiling of some of Jacksonville's lgbt deepest scandals. in my career I have found you don't have to be pretty , or smart just make em laugh . Live like there's no tomorrow and wait for your true love . I have been blessed this year with a great job, wonderful friends and family and finally true love . The greatest man I could ever dreamed of found his way into my life and saw something in me. Though what it is god only knows . I guess what I'm trying to say kiddies is thank you. Thank you for this amazing career and a place in this community all my love Miss Wade

No comments: